Coronation Street actress Samia Longchambon has opened up for the first time about a miscarriage she suffered while trying to expand her family with husband Sylvain. The 37-year-old soap star has played Maria Connor on Corrie since 2000 – and has been married to 39-year-old Dancing On Ice skater Sylvain since 2016 after falling for each other on the set of the reality contest in 2013. Earlier this year, Samia’s Corrie character was seen experiencing a miscarriage with boyfriend Gary Windass – who is played by Mikey North. The scenes, which aired in January, were particularly difficult for Samia as she explains she endured the heartache of suffering the loss of an unborn child herself. “I unfortunately went through it myself and miscarried,” Samia – who is mum to 20-year-old daughter Freya and four-year-old son Yves – told The Sun on Sunday’s Fabulous magazine. “It was about five and a half years ago, before I got pregnant with Yves. I’ve never spoken about it before,” the actress said. Explaining her experience, Samia revealed she sugared a “missed miscarriage” – which is when the body still thinks it is pregnant even after a miscarriage has occurred. The actress said she didn’t… Read full this story
- Coronation Street's Samia Longchambon reveals she ripped out co-star's hair during wedding scenes
- Coronation Street stars enjoy a glamorous night out
- Coronation Street star Lucy Fallon talks about her controversial storyline as vulnerable teen Bethany Platt
- Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd ‘fined thousands’ by soap bosses for plugging hair transplant clinic
- Coronation Street's Catherine Tyldesley shares behind-the-scenes photo from upcoming wedding showdown
- Coronation Street's Lucy Fallon's 'exit storyline is revealed as Bethany Platt is offered a magazine internship in London'
- Coronation Street spoilers: Alya Nazir confronts Geoff Metcalfe over his abuse of grandmother Yasmeen
- Charlie Condou discusses raising his two children Georgia 10, and Hal, 7, with husband Cameron Laux and reveals he left Coronation Street to spend more time with his family
- Coronation Street spoiler: Catherine Tyldesley on Eva Price’s dramatic wedding
- Coronation Street fans predict heartbreaking illness storyline for Oliver after noticing he’s ‘always tired’
- Coronation Street SPOILER: Gang of thugs threaten drunk David Platt with a KNIFE as they chase him through the streets in harrowing scenes
- Coronation Street’s Yasmeen in terrifying danger as abusive Geoff discovers her secret plan to leave him
Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon shares real life miscarriage agony have 378 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 15, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.