India may soon get a home-grown platform for Artificial Intelligence (AI). This platform will leverage and compile existing databases that are available with the government such as Aadhaar details, land records and soil health among others. Once setup, this platform can be accessed by companies to use AI-based technologies for different sectors such as healthcare and agriculture.“There will be a platform for AI which will ride on the databases that we have built in. For example, we do have Aadhaar database, we have a land records database, we have a soil health-card database, we have a weather database. And all these data, with regard to say farmers, is linked to geospatial coordinates. And then there is data from land records, the Aadhaar number of farmers and their mobile numbers. So, we will have all this data coming from various disparate data sources available on a common platform, and if this data is made available to AI developers, there is a possibility of building solutions which will guide the farmer to accomplish the best possible agriculture practices,” Abhishek Singh, President and CEO of Digital India (National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) and CEO,… Read full this story
- Putin says whoever leads in Artificial Intelligence will rule the world
- NIGERIA, UAE to partner on solar energy, Artificial intelligence
- India’s Anti-Terror Squad Arrests Aerospace Firm Employee for Passing Secret Info to Pakistan
- India to build new dam, launch projects worth $80 million in Afghanistan
- Government approves PUBG India company registration; PUBG Mobile game to relaunch soon
- PM Modi says COVID-19 vaccine dosage, pricing not decided yet; will finalise distribution plan with states soon
- Centre bans 43 Chinese mobile apps for being 'prejudicial to India's sovereignty and integrity'
- ‘Still annoys me that we lost Test series to India’: Australia captain Tim Paine
- CSIR's artificial leaf creates fuel from sunlight, water
- Zerodha launches platform for gifting of stocks & ETF
- Honey-Trapped Indian Defence Employee Held for Passing Info to Pakistan Military Intelligence
- What PM Modi told about India's COVID-19 vaccine at the meet with CMs today
India may soon get a home-grown platform for Artificial Intelligence have 334 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at March 5, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.