SAMSUNG has officially launched its latest mobile in a bid to take on the iPhone. But is it worth shelling out for a Galaxy S20 over Apple’s latest handset? We’ve highlighted where the Samsung comes out on top below. Much like last year’s iPhone 11, there are three versions of Samsung’s new phone – the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra. To keep things simple, I’ll be comparing the most expensive phone from each range: The S20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max. 1. Space Zoom The Samsung Galaxy S20 boasts a top-of-the-range camera system. It’s capable of up to 100x digital zoom, letting you take close-up shots of distant objects. To do this, the phone’s “Space Zoom” tool uses a mix of AI and the camera’s telephoto lens. It essentially turns your phone into a small pair of binoculars, letting you focus on details the average phone would struggle to see. The iPhone 11 pro Max also has a telephoto lens loaded into its camera system. However, it’s only capable of up to 10x digital zoom – ten times less than the Samsung. 2. Edge-to-edge display Samsung’s patented Infinity-O display is back, with glass that wraps neatly around the… Read full this story
- Best Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Deals (June 2022): Get Disney+ For Free and £250 Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra review (June 2022): The Ultimate Android Phone Comes At A Cost
- Samsung Galaxy S22 review: Sleeper powerhouse | Digital Trends
- Google Pixel 6a vs. Samsung Galaxy A53 | Digital Trends
- Get the iPhone 11 with AIRPODS for just £25 per month
- Samsung Galaxy vs. Google Pixel: Which Should You Buy?
- The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra’s cameras are about to get even better
- Samsung Galaxy A03, Boult Audio, Portronics and more: Tech launches in February
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 launch dates leaked, and there's not long to wait
- Samsung's $700 Smart Monitor M8 borrows Apple's multi-colored iMac style
- iPhone 11: Mysterious iOS 13 photo sparks panic over another charging cable switch
- Samsung's DeX dock will cost $150, and is set to launch in late April
Samsung Galaxy S20 vs iPhone 11 – all the features your Apple handset DOESN’T have have 333 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 13, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.