She’s the glamorous mother-of-two praised for her age-defying complexion and known for her effortlessly chic waves. And now, Jules Sebastian, wife of Australian singer Guy Sebastian, has shared some of her best-kept beauty secrets and the products behind her youthful visage. Speaking to Beauty Heaven, the 40-year-old stylist said that her skincare routine includes using Biolage Exquisite Oil, Rationale 50+ sunscreen, and Givenchy Lip Tint. Jules Sebastian (pictured) has shared some of her best-kept beauty secrets and the products behind her youthful visage RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Mum-of-two Jules Sebastian reveals her top tricks for… The ‘unusual’ $1,000 beauty gadget Rachael Finch, 31, swears… From breakouts to brain fog: Experts share the five signs of… Model with impossibly glowing skin reveals her beauty and… Share this article Share She also revealed that she loves using paw paw cream, QV body moisturiser and the Voeu makeup remover wipes when wearing cosmetics. Jules went on to say that she regularly uses the Biolage Colourlast conditioner and shampoo for her perfect blonde bob. ‘First, I shampoo and condition with Biolage Colourlast, followed by a quick spritz with Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Spray,’ she said. ‘I blow dry this in, then run the Halo… Read full this story
- International Women's Day: 15 Budget-Friendly And Cool Ideas For Women
- Kim Kardashian's makeup artist reveals the concealer trick he uses to create a 'flawless' yet VERY natural complexion every time
- Get more mileage from your wardrobe: Our stylist shares her favorite winter looks that can be worn year-round
- Kim Kardashian hits back at trolls who mum-shamed her over cute Instagram photo of Saint in his car seat – by saying SHE was in the right
- Mrs Hinch reveals the two Primark products she swears by for her lips
- Disney+ reveals EVERY movie and TV show coming for UK launch this month – including Star Wars, Marvel and The Simpsons
- From a $15 supplement to her go-to foundation: Elsa Pataky, 43, shares the five beauty products she 'can't live without'
- Heartbroken Alison Hammond reveals she’s ‘struggling’ after mum’s death and says Celebs Go Dating is ‘really hard’
- Shoppers share their favourite Aldi products - including a $5.99 goat's cheese pizza, a $1.25 stain remover and the 'entire' pasta range
- Meghan Markle's BFF Jessica Mulroney shares adorable video of her children singing Happy Birthday to their dad as she gushes over her 'handsome' husband Ben on his 44th birthday
- Surprise! Nicole Appleton, 45, gives birth to baby girl following secret pregnancy
Stylist and mum-of-two Jules Sebastian, 40, shares her beauty secrets - and reveals the budget-friendly products she can't live without have 396 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 5, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.