The Congress party on Wednesday demanded the arrest of TV anchor Arnab Goswami for allegedly spreading communal hatred and defaming party chief Sonai Gandhi on Live television. Goswami, on Tuesday, had targeted Sonia Gandhi over her silence over the lynching of two sadhus in Maharashtra’s Palghar district. Satej Patil, the MoS (Home) in Uddhav Thackeray-led Maha Vikas Aghadi where the Congress is an alliance partner, said Goswami is also trying to incite communal hatred and trying to dismantle communal harmony in the society. Arnab Goswami has defamed INC President Hon. Sonia Gandhi Ji. He is also trying to incite communal hatred and tryin… https://t.co/V4FuvCaan9 — Satej (Bunty) D.Patil (@satejp) 1587554448000 Randeep Surjewala said that it is deeply disgraceful that PM and BJP eulogize this brand of TV anchors, He also posted a old video of Sonia Gandhi’s speech where she can be heard saying that she came to India as the daughter-in-law of Indira Gandhi and she has spent 48 years of her life in India “This (India) is my home, this is my country.” “Let PM remember that Smt. Sonia Gandhi has spent over 50 years of life in India, serving the country & being a witness to sacrifice… Read full this story
- Rahul Gandhi Creating Hatred Among People to Regain Power, Tarnishing India's Image: Rajnath Singh
- Rahul Gandhi creating hatred among people to regain power, tarnishing India's image: Rajnath Singh
- I have come home, want to share people’s pain: Rahul Gandhi in J&K
- Bharat Jodo Yatra has 'changed narrative' in country: Rahul Gandhi
- Why the formation of Telangana is Congress's 'great gamble'
- Rahul Gandhi leads midnight march to protest Unnao, Kathua rape cases
- 'Greatest Regards For...': Digvijaya Tries To Douse Fire Over Surgical Strike Remark; Rahul Distances Self
- Beyond the Ballot: CPM, Congress, and a view of national politics from Agartala
- ‘Why are Christians attacked, accused of conversion?’: Days after Modi advice, Union minister reaches out
- Cong demands action from PM against WFI chief
- Digvijaya Singh: The Diggy Raja who may have dug one hole too many
- PHOTOS: Telangana nod triggers resignations, Seemandhra on edge
Congress leaders accuse Arnab Goswami of trying to incite communal hatred; demand he be arrested for defaming Sonia Gandhi have 343 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.