Hot on the tail of Intel’s new laptop processors, Nvidia has announced Super editions of its mobile RTX GPUs. On top of that, new technical goodies are on the way that could make the upcoming RTX Super-powered laptops some of the most interesting mobile gaming machines to date.The desktop versions of the RTX 2070 Super and RTX 2080 Super provide a good performance boost over their non-Super siblings, and the same should be true for the laptop versions. I’ll hold off giving the silicon the thumbs up until I’ve tested a few systems myself, but I’m definitely excited to see what these laptops can do.The update to the Max-Q side of things that is actually the more interesting news to me. For context, Max-Q is a system of controlling the power draw and thermals of the GPU so as to hit the sweet spot between performance and heat production. It’s particularly important when it comes to thin and light laptops.There are five technologies that sit under the new Max-Q umbrella: Dynamic Boost, low voltage GDDR6, Advanced Optimus, next gen regulator efficiency, and DLSS. We’ve already talked about the improvements made to DLSS here, but it’s going to be interesting to… Read full this story
- 'Pakistan poised for major watershed moment as Pakistan Super League comes home'
- Super bloom comes to Carrizo Plain, wildflowers pop in Griffith Park and on Catalina
- Apex Legends: New Legends GeForce Game Ready upgrade live ahead of Battle Pass launch
- The Super Bowl, a government shutdown and the world's busiest airport. What could go wrong?
- Fans are upset over Maroon 5 Super Bowl halftime show report
- Maroon 5 will headline Super Bowl LIII halftime show with guests Big Boi and Travis Scott
- Huawei unveils laptops and phones that cost a THIRD less than Apple's
- Sex trafficking and the Super Bowl: Myths and the real issues
- All The Movie and TV Trailers Released During the 2019 Super Bowl
- In 2002, the Patriots were a Cinderella team. Then they won Super Bowl XXXVI, and a dynasty began
- The Patriots’ Unyielding Dynasty Claims Sixth Super Bowl Title
- Julian Edelman, the Patriots' do-it-all player, wins Super Bowl MVP
GeForce RTX Super GPUs are coming to laptops have 352 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.