One stop spot A centralized hub for the most talked about topic on the planet. Michael Allison 6 Apr 2020 0 Source: Android CentralWhat you need to know Google has created a COVID-19 hub dedicated to highlighting in-depth coverage of the coronavirus pandemic. Assistant will now be able to offer discrete responses to coronavirus news queries as a result of this backend change. Google’s Search homepage will also celebrate health workers and other essential workers this week. Google is making it easier to access and engage with news revolving around COVID-19. In the Google News app and website, the company has added a new COVID-19 landing page. Upon navigating there from the homepage, you’ll be able to see, at a glance, all the top stories on the pandemic. It’ll be a bit more organized as well, with local news being front and center. The purpose is to let individuals have a grasp of any important updates in their area like lockdowns, testing centers, or even just health updates of local political figures. On a broader scale, the new hub will let you drill down into coronavirus news by topic or by region. No place or industry in the world is… Read full this story
- Operate Your Small Business With Google For Free
- Home Internet Business Opportunities - How to Get Started
- Google, Yahoo & MSN Research Laboratories: What Makes It from Idea to Product?
- Getting A Second Interview
- Interview Tips for Immigrants and Foreign Workers
- The Three Keys To Starting Your Own Successful Business
- 4 Worst Mistakes In Google AdWords
- Keys To Successful PR
- Before The F1000 Sales Call - Practical Company Research Tips
- Ways to Get Organized During Get Organized Week
- Wal-Mart - What Makes Them America's Number One Company?
- The Seven Key Steps to Align Employees Behind Strategic Goals
Google News gets a dedicated coronavirus hub as the company prepares to celebrate key workers have 292 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.