Strictly Come Dancing bosses are considering introducing double eliminations for this year’s series, according to reports. Coronavirus lockdown is currently delaying preparations for the BBC1 show and it could delay the filming, leaving the series pressed for time. As a way to speed up the process, show bosses are reportedly think about axing two couples a week instead of one. A source told The Sun : “There are no fixed plans in place yet but the team are considering all of the options. “They are taking note of what’s being done on other versions of the show, such as Let’s Dance in Germany. “One idea on the table is that of double eliminations, which would allow us to cut the number of episodes we air if we are forced to launch the show later than we would like to.” The German version of Strictly, called Let’s Dance, is currently filming despite the pandemic, with the couples quarantining together, judge Motsi Mabuse revealed last week. MirrorOnline has reached out to a rep for the show for comment. While it’s not yet been confirmed whether the show will even go ahead this year, a three-part special from presenters Tess Daly and Claudia… Read full this story
- What's missing from our list of the year's best films?
- After years of delay, I-485 toll lanes are coming. Here’s how they will work.
- Teen Girls Jailed For Torturing 16-Year-Old Friend, Filming Attack On Snapchat
- Jones Day Thanks Staff for Their Hard Work, Eliminates Year-End Bonus Program
- Decision issued for Lakenheath 663 homes beneath flight path after year of delays
- FCA Penalties Slated to Nearly Double This Year
- European Commission Acknowledges Year’s Delay to Implementation of MiFID II May Be Necessary
- Jury Pool Gossip Likely Will Cause a Year's Delay in Murder Trial; Fla. Judge Dismisses All Members
- Conflict Over Titles Of Films: Delhi HC Tells IFTPC, IMPPA To Consider Framing Guidelines [Read Judgment]
- Black Panther – the most radical superhero film yet? Discuss with spoilers
- The best of film 2015: The ballots
- Romania Approves Huge Film Industry Tax Breaks to Boost Economy
Strictly could introduce double eliminations this year as coronavirus delays filming have 342 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 19, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.