Coronavirus | Our godowns have enough food grains for nine months, says Ram Vilas PaswanThe central government has enough grains to feed over 81 crore beneficiaries of the public distribution system (PDS) for nine months, Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan said, expressing confidence that its granaries, expecting a boost from a “bumper” wheat crop, will have adequate stock for a much longer period.India coronavirus lockdown Day 19 updates |Interactive map of confirmed coronavirus cases in India |State-wise tracker for coronavirus cases, deaths and testing rates |Helpline numbers |Download The Hindu’s multi-language e-book on essential COVID-19 informationWoman injured as Pakistan shells forward areas along LoC, International Border in J&KA 45-year-old woman was injured in overnight shelling and firing by Pakistani army along the Line of Control (LoC) and the International Border (IB) in Poonch and Kathua districts of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.Coronavirus | Boris Johnson discharged from hospitalThe British Prime will continue his recovery from COVID-19 at his country residence of Chequers, his office said.In pictures | Easter Sunday amid the pandemic Pope Francis delivers his Urbi et Orbi message following Easter Sunday Mass on April 12, 2020 behind closed doors at St. Peter’s Basilica in The Vatican. Photo: Vatican… Read full this story
- Jailed in May: The faces of 35 criminals locked up last month
- Teenager dies in Indian Kashmir in month-old lockdown
- 10 creepiest RSPCA call outs
- Locked up in May: The 18 Hull criminals now behind bars
- Two killed in Kashmir as Trump offers to mediate
- Two killed in gunbattle in Indian Kashmir
- How to save lives from deadly nerve agents
- How the threat of deadly nerve agents can be neutralised
- What is it like to be caught up in a chemical attack?
- The wall holding back a desert
- Kashmir: A priority for British Asians?
- Daily Sabah
Top news of the day: Ram Vilas Paswan says India has enough food grains for nine months; woman injured in Pakistan shelling along LoC, and more have 288 words, post on www.thehindu.com at April 12, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.