Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd recreated Tom Cruise’s Risky Business dance scene on Thursday. The soap actor, 32, took to Instagram to post a hilarious video of himself replicating the Mission: Impossible actor’s, 57, moves. Jack stripped down to a pair of white boxers, socks and a partially unbuttoned pink shirt to film the scenes to Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Seger. Scroll down for video Work it! Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd recreated Tom Cruise’s Risky Business dance scene on Thursday Using a microphone head, the David Platt star busted some moves in front of his dining chair and then moved to the fireplace, like Tom does in Risky Business. Jack then jumps onto his coffee table and the floor before rolling around on the sofa in replica scenes. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next EastEnders will resume filming within weeks with a ‘limited… Ryan Thomas shares sweet snap of fiancée Lucy Mecklenburgh… EXCLUSIVE: Coronation Street is in the ‘final stages of a… Are EastEnders, Emmerdale and Corrie about to return to… Share this article Share 11 shares At the end of the dance video, the soap star hilarious added a credits page which read: ‘Risky Business starring and directed by… Read full this story
- Coronation Street’s Jack P Shepherd quits stage school he started with ex-fiancee Lauren Shippey
- Love Island’s Laura Anderson was left ‘devastated’ after Dancing On Ice hunk Max Evans dumped her for actress
- Late-night breakfast food headed to St. Mary's strip soon
- 'It's a legacy': Iconic Fort Mill recreation site now in new hands
- These 'river rats' cruise the Kentucky River on homemade solar boats. How they did it.
- Porn’s Uncanny Valley
- Movies you need to see to understand Texas
- This is where all the Britain's Got Talent winners are now
- Mexico winning the World Cup
- Your mega-guide to July 4th holiday events, from fireworks to fun runs
- Don’t have Independence Day plans? Here’s everything going on around KC July 3-4
- Perth Amboy and South Amboy Are Hosting Fantastic July 3rd Celebrations to Mark America's Birthday
Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd recreates Tom Cruise's Risky Business as he strips to his underwear and dances around home have 340 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.