Love Island is set to return to ITV this summer with a Gogglebox-style spin-off series according to reports. This year’s edition of the hit dating show was recently cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, but ITV bosses are now planning a spin-off series to fill the void. An insider told the Daily Star Sunday: ‘This news is going to thrill Love Island’s millions of fans. It means they will still get their fix this summer.’ Back on our screens: Love Island will return this summer as a Gogglebox-style series with forer contestants commenting on the show’s iconic moments The spin-off series will use a Gogglebox-style format, with former contestants watching and commenting on some of the show’s most iconic moments. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next TOWIE’s Amber Turner shows off her toned abs and incredible… Louise Thompson puts on a VERY risqué display as she poses… ‘I can’t be bothered’: Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall says she… Zara McDermott shows off her taut abs as she reveals she’s… Share this article Share 125 shares The source explained: ‘It’s going to be a lovely trip down memory lane for the contestants. They’ll be watching some of their best – and worst -… Read full this story
- Love Island 2019: 'Plus-size' model Jada Sezer tipped to join show
- Winter Love Island – UK start date, where is the villa and is Caroline Flack the host?
- Who is Arabella Chi? Love Island 2019 contestant and model who is now dating Wes Nelson
- Winter Love Island applications – how to apply, deadline dates and more
- Which Love Island 2019 contestants had sex in the villa?
- Love Island bosses ‘fix the show based on who they want to win’, claims former employee
- Love Island star Wes Nelson hit by flying glass during bust-up with Megan Barton-Hanson after she called him a cheat
- Love Island’s Arabella reveals she’s now friends with former rival Yewande
- Love Island’s Chris Taylor trolls Caroline Flack by recreating her naked snap
- Love Island 2019 couples – who has split and who is still together?
- Love Island’s Amy Hart hits Ascot races – after blagging yet another ’emergency’ freebie
- Amber Gill shows off her incredible new pad as she spends her Love Island fortune
Love Island 'to return this summer as a Gogglebox-style spin-off series with former contestants watching the hit show's classic moments' have 366 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 17, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.