Kyle Marley just locked in MMA picks for every fight on the Woodley vs. Burns card. by CBS Sports Staff May 24, 2020 at 2:02 pm ET • 4 min read In his last fight, Gilbert Burns landed the left hook that was heard around the world. Now, he’s hearing his name called for the first UFC main event of his career. The No. 6-ranked welterweight faces former champion Tyron Woodley to top the UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns card on Saturday, May 30 in Las Vegas. Burns already was getting recognition for his winning ways, but his star was elevated when he floored veteran Demian Maia with a thudding left hook in March for his fifth straight win.Now, Burns faces the top-ranked Woodley, who hasn’t fought since losing his belt to Kamaru Usman 15 months ago. Woodley is a -180 favorite (risk $180 to win $100), while Burns is a +155 underdog in the latest William Hill odds for the May 30 UFC card. Before you make any UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns picks, make sure you see what SportsLine MMA expert Kyle Marley has to say. Marley won the first-ever “ToutMaster” UFC betting contest sponsored by MMAOddsBreaker… Read full this story
- Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia Straight From the Crystal Ball
- Camping Trip To and From Hell Part 2
- Practical Applications of Society in an Anarcho-Communist Community
- A Romance in Augsburg [Chapters: 8 & 9: A New Female Friend]
- Veteran Mirage (A Short Horror Story - Revised, 8-2008)
- Passion Drought: Turning the Fizzle Back Into Sizzle In Your Relationship; Part 2
UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns odds, predictions: MMA insider shares surprising fight card picks have 251 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 24, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.