Kelly Rowland was moved to tears on Sunday’s episode of The Voice Australia. As contestant Stellar Perry sang Lady Gaga’s Always Remember Us This Way during the season nine premiere, the American coach was overwhelmed with emotion. Her unexpected tears and struggle to compose herself left the other coaches confused, as Delta Goodrem raced to her side asking, ‘What’s wrong?’ Emotional: Kelly Rowland (pictured) was moved to tears on Sunday’s The Voice Australia by contestant Stellar Perry’s rendition of Lady Gaga’s Always Remember Us This Way Kelly brushed off Delta’s question, insisting: ‘I’m fine, I’m fine’. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘I’m pretty proud to be involved’: Guy Sebastian reveals the… ‘I didn’t start coronavirus!’ Guy Sebastian denies that he’s… Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande each dig into Rain On Me themed… Cheers to flattening the curve! Married At First Sight’s… Share this article Share 16 shares Speaking to artist Stellar, the Destiny’s Child star explained: ‘You sang that song beautifully. It’s very rare that you meet artists that come and just don’t mind opening [their hearts]. I needed that, so I really appreciate you being so open.’ Stellar revealed her ‘pain’ behind the song choice and said it’s dedicated to love…. Read full this story
- 2010s Recap, Part 3: Push Me to the Edge, All My Friends Are Dead
- Season Finale Recap: Boot Scoot Boogers
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- The Best And Most Shocking Scenes From TV And Movies This Decade
- The Fighter: The Life & Times of Merle Haggard
- Why Katy Perry Can’t Save “American Idol”
- A Chicago Cop Is Accused Of Framing 51 People For Murder. Now, The Fight For Justice.
- ‘I Really Thought He Was Going to Kill Me and Bury My Body’
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker Review Roundup
- The Hacker Who Cared Too Much
- British taxpayers foot £70,000 bill for private jet that flew Shaker Aamer home from Guantanamo - and now his lawyer says he's suffering from PTSD
- Text, Lies And Videotape: Her Story Interview
'What's wrong?' Kelly Rowland breaks down in tears on The Voice as Delta Goodrem rushes to comfort her have 339 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 24, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.