Shady singer extraordinaire Randy Rainbow is well-known for his politically charged parody videos. Although they started off as mock interviews with politicians and celebrities, Randy eventually showed off his singing abilities in parody music videos based on Broadway tunes and pop hits. In these videos, Randy has taken a particular interest in President Trump and his administration. Not only does he have incredibly versatile vocals, Randy is also a hilariously talented lyricist. His sharp wit and tongue are the perfect tools that allow him to create the most scathing videos, guaranteed to make you laugh. Here are 35 times Randy Rainbow has read Trump for filth since the start of his 2016 presidential campaign. “Ya Got Trump Trouble” “Ya Got Trump Trouble” was Randy Rainbow’s first-ever political satire song about Trump. Randy made this video in response to Trump’s official GOP nomination in 2016, and it got more than 4 million views on Facebook. In this song, Randy warns the American people of the impending chaos that Trump will unleash should he win the 2016 election, all to the tune of “Ya Got Trouble” from Music Man. “Grab ‘Em by the P—y!” In this video, Randy plays the role of Trump’s conscience and… Read full this story
- List of Famous Entrepreneurs And Their Secret Weapon - Time Management
- Achieve The Goal Of Making A Profit - Ten Tips From The 2007 UK Apprentice
- Goodbye to Anna Merlan, Finally Skulking Into the Night Where She Belongs
- Live a Life of Balance - Now
- America's Betrayal Of The Kurds, Explained
- The Truth About Network Marketing Revealed!
- Tax Tips for 2006 - This Will Shock You
- It's All in the Orchestration
- Raise Taxes, Soak the Rich!
- Ex-Pentagon Chief Says Islamic State Will Rebound: Syria Update
- HDTV? You Aint Seen Nothing Yet!
- Posture - A Career Changing Lesson
35 Times Parody Singer Randy Rainbow Roasted Donald Trump have 293 words, post on www.billboard.com at June 29, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.