Ben Mulroney has announced that he is stepping down from his CTV entertainment show ‘etalk’ amid his wife Jessica Mulroney’s headline-grabbing race row with a former colleague. On Canada’s Your Morning today, the 44-year-old TV host and son of former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney said that he would be ‘immediately’ leaving the show he’d been on for 18 years. ‘It is my hope that that new anchor is Black, Indigenous or a person of color, and they can use this important platform to inspire, to lead and to make change,’ he said. Out of a job: Ben Mulroney has announced that he is stepping down from his CTV entertainment show ‘etalk,’ effective immediately Public drama: The announcement was made amid his wife Jessica Mulroney’s headline-grabbing race row with a former colleague Ben’s leaving the show is the latest career change for the couple since Sasha Exeter accused Jessica, 40, of wielding her ‘white privilege’ and threatening to sue her following their private war of words over racism. Jessica has already lost several jobs in the fallout, and now it seems Ben, too, is out of a job. ‘I want to take a moment to speak to you about the situation… Read full this story
- Trump tells TV host he welcomes a new nuclear arms race
- The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Michael Brown In Ferguson: Everything You Need To Know
- An 18-year study of bees finally sheds light on something that may be wiping them out
- Dr Mahathir And Anwar Shake Hands For The First Time In 18 Years
- The hosts of Fox News’ newest major show have been slamming Trump all week
- Why On Earth Would A Scientist Create A New Flu Virus That Could Kill All Of Humanity?
- One huge reason Google just created a new virtual reality group
- Real Madrid to obliterate the transfer world record with £161 million deal for 18-year-old Kylian Mbappé
- French prosecutors seek 18 years for mum in baby murders
- 18-year-old F1 driver drove his $3 million race car down a ski slope
- A Court Sent An 18-Year-Old Woman To Jail After She Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men
- A look back to when Kobe Bryant won the dunk contest as an 18-year-old rookie
Jessica Mulroney's husband Ben steps down as host of a Canadian celebrity news show after 18 YEARS 'to create a space for a new perspective' after his wife's race row controversy have 359 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 22, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.