Former National Security Advisor John Bolton asserted, in his most stunning indictment yet, that President Donald Trump is not ‘fit for office’John Bolton claimed in an interview with ABC News, which is airing in segments on the network, that Donald Trump is not ‘fit’ for the office of the presidency.’I don’t think he’s fit for office. I don’t think he has the competence to carry out the job,’ Bolton told ABC News’ chief global affairs correspondent Martha Raddatz in the pre-recorded interview.The latest revelation was released Thursday morning as Bolton prepares for the release next week of his bombshell book, which details his 17 months as Trump’s national security adviser.Trump lashed out at Bolton Thursday morning, claiming his former aide is a ‘sick puppy’ who is trying to ‘get even’ after his contentious exit from the White House.’Bolton’s book, which is getting terrible reviews, is a compilation of lies and made up stories, all intended to make me look bad,’ the president tweeted.’Many of the ridiculous statements he attributes to me were never made, pure fiction. Just trying to get even for firing him like the sick puppy he is!’The Justice Department has sought a stop order in an attempt… Read full this story
- Donald Trump's divisive lawyer was once known as 'America's mayor'. What happened to Rudy Giuliani?
- 'I don't think he'd get the jokes': why is John Lithgow writing poetry about Donald Trump?
- The best books for summer 2016
- Fear: Trump in the White House by Bob Woodward – and other Trump reviews
- Donald Trump impeachment reaches stalemate as Democrats make a strategic move
- The Mueller Report Won’t End Trump’s Presidency, But It Sure Makes Him Look Bad
- Donald Trump's presidential transition - live blog
- Trump is openly calling for his trial to be as corrupt as possible
- Donald Trump says liberals want to change Thanksgiving's name, insists he's making 'everyone rich' and slams heart attack claims by bragging about his 'gorgeous chest' during wild Florida rally
- Did Trump Obstruct Justice? Chapter and Verse
- Congressman John Lewis Is Not A Saint. He’s An Incompetent Career Politician.
- When Judge Napolitano Speaks, Why Does President Trump Listen?
John Bolton says Donald Trump is NOT 'fit for office' and is incompetent as furious president calls former aide a 'sick puppy' and says book is 'pure fiction to make me look bad' - undermining bid to ban it from publication have 362 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 18, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.