Alabama’s GOP Senate runoff between former Attorney General Jeff SessionsJefferson (Jeff) Beauregard SessionsDoug Jones cuts pro-mask campaign ad: ‘Our health depends on each other’ The Hill’s Morning Report – Republicans shift, urge people to wear masks Push to oust Manhattan attorney sparks fresh crisis for DOJ MORE and former Auburn University football coach Tommy Tuberville is heating up with less than five weeks to go before the July 14 contest. Since no contender broke 50 percent in the March primary, which Tuberville won by less than 2 points, the top two candidates are fighting into the summer to win the nomination to take on Sen. Doug Jones, the most vulnerable Senate Democrat up for reelection this year.The race, which takes place in President TrumpDonald John TrumpHouse panel approves 0.5B defense policy bill House panel votes against curtailing Insurrection Act powers after heated debate House panel votes to constrain Afghan drawdown, ask for assessment on ‘incentives’ to attack US troops MORE’s direct shadow, is swiftly morphing into a bare-knuckle brawl.ADVERTISEMENTSessions, who served as an Alabama senator for 20 years before joining the Trump administration, has started ratcheting up the rhetoric against Tuberville, challenging him to a series of debates, opening new lines of attack… Read full this story
- Huntsville Alabama Weather is Terrific!
- Alabama Deer Hunting - Best Public Land to Hunt
- Pastor Brunson Just Prayed for Trump, Now He's Just Opened the US Senate with Prayer Too
- Four Things to Consider When Investing in Solar Heating on a "High Sun" Site
- How to Use Cold and Heat Therapy After a Joint Replacement
- Alabama's Orange Beach and Gulf of Mexico's Shore
- Live Music Lives at Alabama's Beaches
- Elizabeth Warren takes heat for dodging questions on 'Medicare for All' taxes
- Essential Questions to Ask Before a Stone Therapy Session
- The Importance of Marriage Therapy Sessions
- Attending Marriage Counseling Sessions Can Save Your Marriage
- Massage Therapy - What to Expect From a Massage Therapy Session
Sessions-Tuberville Senate runoff heats up in Alabama have 312 words, post on thehill.com at June 12, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.