FrieslandCampina Viet Nams Dutch Lady brand signs with the Ministry of Education and Training a five-year agreement worth VND11 billion per year to help improve primary school students awareness of nutrients and physical health. — Photo Courtesy of FrieslandCampina Viet Nam Dairy company FrieslandCampina Viet Nam celebratedits 25th anniversary in Viet Nam on July 9. The companys mission is “For Vietnam to Leap Forward and Reach Higher”, andthis serves as the guideline for its business and activities related to sustainable development and social responsibilities. Royal FrieslandCampina is a leadingglobal dairy co-operative owned by Zuivelcoöperatie FrieslandCampina U.A., with nearly 18,000 farmer members in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. FrieslandCampinais present in 36 countries with more than 24,000 employees while its products are sold in more than 100 markets. Its annual revenuestop 11.3 billion euros. With the goal of nourishing by nature, Royal FrieslandCampina strives to provide high-quality and nutritious dairy products to bring consumers a healthy life. In the nearly 150 years since its establishment, Royal FrieslandCampinahasbeen offeringmillions of consumers all over the world valuable nutrition from not only milk but also all kinds of other productsit makes from milk. FrieslandCampina invested in Viet Nam in 1995 by forming a joint… Read full this story
- Viet Nam imposes tariffs on foreign plastic film
- ASEAN among Việt Nam's top foreign policy priorities
- Viêt Nam to take opportunities from green energy
- From member to chair: 25 years of Việt Nam in ASEAN
- Việt Nam an invaluable member of ASEAN: Filipino diplomat
- COVID-19 cases tops 400 mark as five more people test positive
- Việt Nam demonstrates its leadership in ASEAN: Secretary-General Lim Jock Hoi
- Việt Nam now needs to walk the talk on sexual harassment
- Việt Nam Banks Association urges MIC to reduce telecommunication charges
- COVID-19 fighter: Don’t miss out with Việt Nam News’ new app!
- Việt Nam records 417 cases of COVID-19
- Việt Nam reports 37 new cases of COVID-19
FrieslandCampina Viet Nam marks 25 years in Viet Nam with ambitious social campaign have 308 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.