LIFE certainly must be chaotic when you live in the home of Britain’s largest family. Sue and Noel Radford, from Morecambe, Lancashire, have 22 kids and squeeze their large brood into a 10-bed former care home. The home is spread over four storeys, with many of the kids sharing a room together. The busy parents, who support themselves with a bakery and don’t rely on benefits, currently have 19 of their kids living under their roof – which can’t have been easy during lockdown. This includes Millie, 18, who is currently pregnant and expecting her first child in September. The other kids that live in the house are Chloe, 24; Jack, 22; Daniel, 20; Luke, 19; Katie, 17; James, 16; Ellie, 15; Aimee, 14; Josh, 12; Max, 11; Tillie, 10; Oscar, eight; Casper, seven; Hallie, four; Phoebe, three; Archie, two, Bonnie, one; and baby Heidie.Little Heidie was born during lockdown on April 3. Meanwhile, their eldest kids Chris, 30, and Sophie 26, have flown the nest, although frequently feature in the family’s videos and photos. Sadly the couple’s 17th child, Alfie, was stillborn on July 6, 2014. The Radfords have racked up thousands of fans thanks to their popular YouTube… Read full this story
- Inside the £1million home Meghan Markle left behind in Toronto… and it’s fit for a princess
- 10 Effective Home Remedies To Prevent Swine Flu
- Bigg Boss 13: Arti Singh reveals she faced rape attempt inside her own home at the age of 13
- Most Expensive Places in CT to Raise a Family: Report
- Karen Matthews' paedophile fiancé is seen leaving her home this morning after claims she dumped him just days into their engagement following his arrest for breaching jail release terms
- From a two-bed flat in south London to a grade II listed country retreat in Wales: Britain now has almost 800,000 £1million homes... so what could a million pounds buy YOU around the country?
- Inside the glam life of Meghan Markle’s BFF Jessica Mulroney as she looks after Archie
- Family holidays in February half term 2020 – including 7 nights in Algarve for £128pp
- Paris Jackson dances with family as they 'celebrate life' a day after grandfather Joe Jackson died
- Anti-Citizenship (Amendment) Act protests: Living in fear of the law and the law enforcers
- Take the kids to … SS Great Britain, Bristol
- Disturbing photos from inside one of UK's grimmest care homes closed after damning report
Inside the 10-bed home of Britain’s largest family where the Radfords live with their 19 kids have 375 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.