Two days before FBI director James Comey rocked the world last week , Rudy Giuliani was on Fox, where he volunteered, un-prodded by any question: "I think he's [Donald Trump] got a surprise or two that you're going to hear about in the next few days. I mean, I'm talking about some pretty big surprises." Pressed for specifics, he said: "We've got a couple of things up our sleeve that should turn this thing around." The man who now leads "lock-her-up" chants at Trump rallies spent decades of his life as a federal prosecutor and then mayor working closely with the FBI, and especially its New York office. One of Giuliani's security firms employed a former head of the New York FBI office, and other alumni of it. It was agents of that office, probing Anthony Weiner's alleged sexting of a minor, who pressed Comey to authorize the review of possible Hillary Clinton-related emails on a Weiner device that led to the explosive letter the director wrote Congress.
- Donald Trump Orders 'Limited in Scope' FBI Investigation of Brett Kavanaugh Allegations
- Joe Biden fires back at Donald Trump over repeated Ukraine accusations
- Donald Trump is Blaming All His Problems on Jeff Sessions Now
- Op-Ed: John McCain Will Haunt Donald Trump Into Defeat From The Mirror Dimension
- Donald Trump's Opportunism and His Use of Dead White Women
- Don’t Stop With Donald Trump, Democrats: Impeach Attorney General Bill Barr
- The Real Reason Donald Trump Hates CNN
- The High-Stakes Battle Between Donald Trump and the Federal Reserve
- Kanye West to Meet With Donald Trump to Discuss Things About a Lot of Stuff
- Donald Trump Will Not Do 'Lock Her Up' to Ivanka
- Report: Mike Pence aide monitored Donald Trump's call with Ukraine president
- investigates why Donald Trump talks like a straight-to-DVD mobster
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy have 306 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at July 1, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.