Viet Nam’s ranking continues to rise in the list of transparent property markets, making luxury projects more attractive to foreign investors. Viet Nam has for the first time been named a “Semi-Transparent” market in the 2020 Global Real Estate Transparency Index (GRETI) by Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) thanks to the progress in its largest markets, HCM City and Ha Noi. In this year’s biennial GRETI, Viet Nam is ranked in 56th position. JLL and LaSalle have been tracking real estate transparency and championing higher standards since 1999. The 11th edition of GRETI covers 99 countries and territories, and 163 city regions. The latest survey has been extended to quantify 210 separate elements of transparency, and has additional coverage of sustainability and resilience, health and wellness, proptech and alternatives sectors. Stephen Wyatt, country head of JLL Vietnam, said: “It is no surprise that Viet Nam has moved from ‘Non-transparent’ to ‘Semi-transparent” in our latest transparency index. Over the past 10 years, Viet Nam has become a top destination for manufacturing in Southeast Asia and attracted significant foreign investment. Viet Nam will need to continue rising up the rankings if it wants to attract more foreign investment.” HCM City and Hanoi’s growth… Read full this story
- Dubai or not to Buy? A Short Assessment of the Dubai Property Market
- Australian Coastal Property Market "On Steroids"
- Bulgarian Property Market Insight
- The Most Exciting Property Market in Europe
- Bulgaria Property Market - Are The Renting Options Viable And Realistic?
- Reasons To Invest In Mumbai Property Market
- Strong Capital Growth for Turkish Property Market
- The Unstoppable Rise of the Bulgarian Property Market
- The Irish Property Market - Expensive But Worth It?
- How Professional Property Investors Interpret and Use Capital Growth Statistics
- Property for Sale in Bulgaria - Emerging Property Markets 1
- Highly Active Property Market in Estonia
Viet Nam property market increasingly attractive to foreign capital have 291 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.