HCMC Japanese exec infected with Covid-19 interacted with 28 people in HCMC The Saigon Times Tuesday, Aug 4, 2020,14:35 (GMT+7) Japanese exec infected with Covid-19 interacted with 28 people in HCMCThe Saigon Times A health employee sprays disinfectant at a venue in Lam Dong Province. During a two-day stay in HCMC, a Japanese business executive who had been confirmed positive for the coronavirus while returning to Tokyo from Vietnam’s Lam Dong Province by the Japanese authorities on July 31 interacted with 28 people in the city – PHOTO: TNO HCMC – During a two-day stay in HCMC, a Japanese business executive who had been confirmed positive for the new coronavirus by the Japanese authorities while returning to Tokyo from Vietnam’s Lam Dong Province on July 31 interacted with 28 people in the city, said Nguyen Tan Binh, director of the HCMC Department of Health. Speaking at a meeting on August 3 of the HCMC steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control, Binh noted that the Covid-19 patient had travelled to many places in the city, Thanh Nien Online reported. On the morning of the same day, the municipal Center for Disease Control was informed by the Lam Dong Center for Disease Control of… Read full this story
- The Rocky Mountain ADA Center Creates 2nd Pocket Guide, Interacting with People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, for Colorado Springs Police Department
- Centre's J&K outreach programme: Four more ministers tour Jammu, interact with people
- Rabies-infected dogs attack over 25 people in Hyderabad
- China Coronavirus May Have Infected at Least 4,000 People, Experts Believe
- Mystery deadly virus that causes lung lesions has ‘infected hundreds’ and sweeping China and Japan, scientists warn
- What 11 Billion People Mean for Disease Outbreaks
- Danang finds two Chinese passengers allegedly infected with Wuhan pneumonia
- Emirati vlogger falls 'in love with Pakistan and its incredible people'
- India Not to Restrict People to People Contact with Pakistan
- More money, more problems: Jeff Bezos roasted for $690,000 donation to Australian bushfires, people say he could have done more
- At least 28 dead after Al Qaeda-linked militants attack upscale Burkina Faso hotel
- Controversy in South Korea: U.S. Ambassador’s Mustache Deemed ‘Too Japanese’
Japanese exec infected with Covid-19 interacted with 28 people in HCMC have 338 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.