PANO – Vietnam Military History Museum opened an exhibition, “Resounding Pledge of Determination to Die”, on December 15th in Hanoi to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the Day when the whole nation joined the resistance war. Present at the opening ceremony were Lieutenant-General Nguyen Tuan Dung, Deputy-Head of the General Politics Department, and representatives from related sectors inside and outside the army as well as historical witnesses. On display are more than 300 images, documents and objects featuring the spirit of “Determined to Die for the Nation” of national civilians and troops in the two resistance wars against foreign invaders and the present cause of building and defending the country. The exhibition offers an overview of the first resistance war against French colonialists in Hanoi and a telegram by President Ho Chi Minh to soldiers of the Capital Regiment on the New Year of 1947. Notably, the spirit of “Determination to Die for the Nation” is vividly illustrated through the resistance war against French colonialists in the period of 1946-1954, the resistance war against American imperialists in the period of 1954-1975. Moreover, that spirit has been brought into full play in the cause of constructing and defending the country since…
- How the Dev Anand-Suraiya love affair ended
- A week in UK politics: outlandish claims and dizzying spins
- 'It was the worst day of my life': Wife of footy legend whose son almost died of meningococcal slams 'irresponsible' WAGs for spreading 'anti-vaxxer propaganda'
- New Jersey man, 21, is charged after 19-year-old woman dies during night of 'rough sex in a car and taking prescription medication' following a Halloween party
- Breakingviews - Johnson’s “do or die” Brexit is unravelling
- Paul Ryan's former fraternity at Miami University in Ohio is BANNED for 15 YEARS after hazed pledge was hospitalized after downing six Smirnoff Ice and Crown Royal in a 45-minute 'chug until you puke game' while beaten with a spiked paddle
- 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' actor Brian Tarantina dies at 60
- Demi Lovato is a 'fighter' and determined to stay focused on her health nearly one year after overdose
- Woman, 45, is indicted for murdering her three-year-old foster child, who died in a pool of his own vomit 'after she beat him until the blood vessels in his eyes burst'
- All Blacks great Andrew Hore’s mother dies in ‘freak accident’ on New Zealand farm
- 'She achieved more than any of us could dream of': Inspirational organ donation advocate Nardya Miller, 25, dies - just a day before second anniversary of double lung transplant
- Don’t’ Let Him Die
Resounding pledge of "Determination to die" have 409 words, post on at December 16, 2011. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.