PANO – Vietnam Military History Museum opened an exhibition, “Resounding Pledge of Determination to Die”, on December 15th in Hanoi to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the Day when the whole nation joined the resistance war. Present at the opening ceremony were Lieutenant-General Nguyen Tuan Dung, Deputy-Head of the General Politics Department, and representatives from related sectors inside and outside the army as well as historical witnesses. On display are more than 300 images, documents and objects featuring the spirit of “Determined to Die for the Nation” of national civilians and troops in the two resistance wars against foreign invaders and the present cause of building and defending the country. The exhibition offers an overview of the first resistance war against French colonialists in Hanoi and a telegram by President Ho Chi Minh to soldiers of the Capital Regiment on the New Year of 1947. Notably, the spirit of “Determination to Die for the Nation” is vividly illustrated through the resistance war against French colonialists in the period of 1946-1954, the resistance war against American imperialists in the period of 1954-1975. Moreover, that spirit has been brought into full play in the cause of constructing and defending the country since…
- This Memorial Day, I pledge to defend the freedoms our ancestors fought for, even in the face of escalating tyranny
- Nick Buoniconti, Hall of Fame linebacker, dies at 78
- David Cameron And UK Government Pledge £300m For Dementia Research
- IBM pledge: Not only does Notes/Domino live, there’s no end in sight
- Messi: I have no regrets about Champions League pledge
- US, UK pledge to combat antibiotic resistance through new alliance
- Windows 10: Adapt or die
- Former NFL Lineman on Concussions: "All I Wanted to Do Was Die"
- What We Learn from the Dying
- Robots keep “dying” from radiation in Fukushima, making the nuclear fallout investigation impossible
- Is the web dying? No, the browser's best days are still to come
- Scary: Simple blood test could predict if you will die in the next five years
Resounding pledge of "Determination to die" have 323 words, post on at December 16, 2011. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.