The Odys Boutique Hotel is delighted to announce that it has reopened BUP restaurant on July 28 BUP restaurant combines modern elegance with a beautiful view of Ho Chi Minh City’s most dynamic cultural hub. Accompanying BUP restaurant in this new chapter of operation are two new members: F&B manager Nhat Le and chef Duy Trinh. F&B manager Nhat Le has 10 years of experience at multiple international restaurants, including three years in restaurant management position. He has been trained in overseeing services and food preparation by some of the biggest names in the restaurant business in Italy, Singapore, and the US. Under Le’s meticulous supervision, the staff at BUP restaurant will elevate the diner’s experience with a brand new menu coming from chef Duy. Bup Cafe executive chef Duy Trinh Chef Duy Trinh has trained for more than nine years at renowned international hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. These international-standard experiences have enhanced his palate and skills to prepare various high-quality Asian and European dishes and handle ingredients from many different cuisines. With his burning passion for gastronomy and a pair of crafty hands, Trinh has breathed a new life into BUP restaurant’s menu, with highlights including top-notch seafood dishes from green… Read full this story
- North Loop warehouse now remodeled into boutique hotel
- Exclusive: Award-winning chef returns to Austin to open restaurant at new boutique hotel
- Owners of iconic Red Lion Inn eyeing Springfield for potential 100-room boutique hotel
- NoMad opens Oct. 12, growing boutique hotel market
- Don & Charlie's steakhouse to become new boutique hotel in Scottsdale
- Hyatt buys Bell Works planned boutique hotel; will it still be cool?
- Hostel, boutique hotel help fill niche in Duluth's expanding lodging scene
- Nashville boutique hotel Bode targets bachelorette parties
- Boutique hotel to open downtown in November
- Volcano House Hotel reopens restaurant for first time since May
- Historic downtown convent, music conservatory will become a boutique hotel
- Fort Lauderdale's Best Dive Bar Shut Down To Make Way For New Boutique Hotel
The Odys Boutique Hotel – BUP restaurant welcomes back guests have 327 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.