Video PlayerClose SUZHOU, China, Aug. 2 (Xinhua) — Tianjin Teda drew with Chongqing Dangdai Lifan 2-2 in the second round of the Chinese Super League (CSL) here on Sunday. Tianjin and Chongqing had both lost in the first round of the CSL, so both sides started the game aggressively in the early minutes of the match. Yuan Mincheng scored the opener for Chongqing in the 21st minute of the match with a left-footed shot, but Chongqing missed the opportunity to extend the lead eight minutes later when Feng Jing’s penalty was denied by Teda goalkeeper Du Jia. Tianjing managed to tie the score in the 37th minute with a volley from full back Zhao Honglue. The second half saw Chongqing break the deadlock with a goal from Dong Hongling in the 83rd minute. The Lifan team seemed to have sealed victory, but Rong Hao’s last minuted goal gifted Tianjin a point. Enditem
- Chinese Super League side Tianjin Tianhai fold amid Covid-19 uncertainty
- CFA proposes new Chinese Super League format for 2020
- Super League look to scrap relegation as Robert Elstone considers options
- French farce, Barba shines, and Walker overcomes curse - 7 talking points from the weekend's Super League action
- Tianjin Tianhai quits Chinese soccer league, disbands
- Swiss Super League prepares for training return despite restart row
- VOTE: Best hooker of the Super League era
- Coronavirus: Warrington CEO Fitzpatrick warns Super League 'is on a knife edge'
- Women's Super League: Warrington Wolves captain Roxy Murdoch finds release in rugby
- FA considering playing out Women's Super League at neutral venues
- After a couple false starts, Yao Ming lays out options to restart Chinese basketball league
- Premier League Preview: Liverpool vs. West Ham United
Tianjin Teda draw with Chongqing Dangdai Lifan in Chinese Super League have 270 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.