Nation Vietnam reports 28 new Covid-19 cases The Saigon Times Saturday, Aug 1, 2020,19:20 (GMT+7) Vietnam reports 28 new Covid-19 casesThe Saigon Times A health worker takes a blood sample from a woman for Covid-19 testing – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Ministry of Health confirmed 28 new Covid-19 cases in Vietnam this afternoon, August 1, including 26 locally-transmitted cases and two imported cases, taking the country’s tally to 586. The two imported cases were reported in the Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh. They returned to Vietnam from Indonesia on flight VJ2432 on July 29 and were put under quarantine on arriving at Can Tho International Airport. The two patients are undergoing treatment at Tra Vinh Pulmonary Tuberculosis Hospital. Five cases, tagged from the 561th to the 565th, were reported in the central province of Quang Nam. The patients, aged between 19 and 75, included three caregivers and two patients of Danang Hospital. The northern province of Thai Binh had one new case, who had close contact with the 522th patient of Danang Hospital. Two newly reported cases in HCMC were caregivers at Danang Hospital. They are being treated at the HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases. Danang City is still the hardest hit locality, with 18… Read full this story
- Why De Bruyne has replaced Cristiano Ronaldo on new FIFA 19 cover
- City and United snubbed in new FIFA 19 Team of the Week
- US-Led Coalition Reports on New Strikes in Syria, Iraq
- Sussex couple gave baby 28 fractured bones in case of 'wicked cruelty'
- Kiev reports first measles death as cases soar
- The new banned ’19 number plates too rude for the road have been revealed
- To LOL or Not to LOL? Facebook Reportedly Develops New Meme Hub
- 2019 iPhone will have TRIPLE camera system and new 'frosted glass' casing
- AFP: Kiev reports first measles death as cases soar
- Crowdfunding launches for new EU citizenship case
- Report recommends new approach to stamp out corruption in tennis
- Northumbria Police thank public after no nuisance calls reported over New Year
Vietnam reports 28 new Covid-19 cases have 312 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.