Black Lives Matter protesters screamed in the face of white elderly outdoor diners during protests in Pittsburgh on Saturday, disturbing new video shows. Cellphone footage shows the crowd taking over the outdoor dining space with one person even approaching the older couple’s table before drinking their beer in front of them; another smashed a glass from a table. One protester tells the diners: ‘F**k the white people that built the system.’ He adds: ‘F*** 12′; a reference to police. Others eating at the restaurant pick up their belonging and leave after demonstrators call them an ’embarrassment’. The demonstrations are in response to several black Americans who have died in police custody, with the recently shared footage of the death of Daniel Prude in Rochester, New York in March, sparking the new wave of outrage. Similar scenes have played out across the county with a diner in Washington D.C. last week cornered by a group of anti-racism protesters outside a restaurant. In another incident, diners in Rochester were also confronted by a large group of demonstrators. ‘We’re shutting your party down,’ one woman was seen shouting in the face of a New York diner as demonstrators smashed the customer’s glasses in front… Read full this story
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part Five - "An Era That Never Did Pass"
- How to Develop a Meaningful Relationship With Your Child
- Inside the Situation Room on 9-11 (Part 2 of 3)
- Costs Involved in a Safari - What You Need to Know!
- Food and Wine in Koh Chang
- A Moveable Feast in Havana
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part Four - "Man Differs From What Appears"
- Burnt Generation of Iran
- The Soaring Bird of Courage
- Emotionally Intelligent Customer Service
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part Two - "The Resisting Winter"
- Big Island Day Trips #1 - Kona and Kohala
Outrageous moment BLM protesters scream 'f**k the white people' at elderly outdoor diners before downing their drinks, smashing glasses and forcing other patrons to leave the restaurant have 307 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.