close Video President Trump appears to defend actions of teen accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha Reaction from Byron Donalds, Republican congressional candidate in Florida, and Fox News contributor Judy Miller, adjunct fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research. **Want FOX News Halftime Report in your inbox every day? Sign up here.**On the roster: Trump puts ‘battle’ back in battleground campaigning – Biden’s August fundraising booms – Trump pulls TV spots as cash advantage fades – Markey looks to hold off challenge from Kennedy – Is that you, George Jetson??TRUMP PUTS ‘BATTLE’ BACK IN BATTLEGROUND CAMPAIGNING USA Today: “President Donald Trump arrived in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday to survey damage from a week of violent protests over the police shooting of an unarmed Black man – a trip some officials say may further stoke demonstrations. Trump told reporters he was traveling to Wisconsin to meet members of law enforcement and the National Guard who ‘put out the flame immediately.’ ’It’s just been a great state – great people and we’re going to get it straightened out,’ Trump told reporters after deplaning Air Force One in Waukegan, Illinois, before traveling to nearby Kenosha. ‘Violence has stopped since the time the National Guard came —… Read full this story
- Even Fox News Stops Running Trump Caravan Ad Criticized as Racist
- Trump launches campaign machine with massive war chest, despite polling lag
- The battle for 'Workington Man': Older, white men in Leave-backing rugby league towns will be the key targets in the battle to win Westminster, say pollsters
- As Trump Weighs A Vaping Ban, A Fight Has Broken Out Over Pro-Vaping “Bots”
- Marsha Blackburn fought to end net neutrality, but will it matter to voters?
- The FBI wants to build a data dragnet on Facebook
- Far-right MEPs could threaten EU climate policy, experts warn
- Stop the Conservative vs Brexit Party 'madness': Tory Brexiteers urge Nigel Farage to agree an election pact to avoid split in the Leave vote that could unleash anarchy at the polls... and may even gift seats to Remain parties
Trump puts ‘battle’ back in battleground campaigning have 335 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.