The journalists at BuzzFeed News are proud to bring you trustworthy and relevant reporting about the coronavirus. To help keep this news free, become a member and sign up for our newsletter, Incoming . When Stacey Nagy's 79-year-old husband David died from COVID-19 in July, she wasn't just sad — she was angry. And in an obituary published in her local Texas paper, the Jefferson Jimplecute, on July 30, the 72-year-old said exactly why . "Family members believe David's death was needless," Nagy wrote. "They blame his death and the deaths of all the other innocent people, on Trump, [Texas Gov. Greg] Abbott and all the other politicians who did not take this pandemic seriously and were more concerned with their popularity and votes than lives." “Dave did everything he was supposed to do, but you did not,” she wrote. “Shame on all of you, and may Karma find you all!" It has now been three months since David died, but Nagy's pain has not subsided. She lives with just her dogs for company and has been terribly lonely. She has also had to contend with hate mail she received after the obituary went viral. She's too worried about her… Read full this story
- Jill Biden to Make the Presidential Case for Her Husband
- New coronavirus cases decline in the US and experts credit masks
- Coronavirus | New cases decline in U.S.
- COVID-19 August 14 Highlights: Maharashtra reports over 12,000 cases; Mumbai's death toll crosses 7,000
- Death during coronavirus creates a double ache because humans need to share our grief
- Trump announces FDA approval to use plasma from people who have recovered from coronavirus to treat patients with the virus as he encourages donors and claims it reduces risk of death by 35%
- Face to face with the vile savages who killed my husband: Dignified and despairing... the widow of PC Andrew Harper describes the courtroom antics of gang who took his life – and why she's fighting for a change in the law to honour a hero's memory
- Coronavirus UPDATES: Three new deaths in UK as cases soar by more than 1,000
- Matt Hancock AXES 'obstructive' Public Health England after a litany of coronavirus disasters from testing to death figures - and replaces it with body run by Tory Baroness behind test and trace catastrophe
- Coronavirus live updates: California ‘stabilizing,’ counties are ‘doing things really well,’ top official says
- Heartbroken widow shares photo of her late husband, 36, who was mauled to death by a shark while spear fishing with his brother
- Coronavirus live updates: SF schools log on with hopes of avoiding spring’s learning loss
“I Can’t Vote For Someone Who I Blame For The Death Of My Husband”: Meet The Coronavirus Widows have 435 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.