The Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang has welcomed a total of 796 non-State investment projects with over 540.66 trillion VND (23.35 billion USD) in capital (Photo: VNA) Kien Giang (VNA) – The Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang has welcomed a total of 796 non-State investment projects with over 540.66 trillion VND (23.35 billion USD) in capital, local authorities have said. Fifty-five are FDI projects with capital of more than 2.7 billion USD. Nearly 400 projects are in agriculture, aquaculture, tourism, industry, and trade-services. It attracted 206 projects in the 2016-20 period, including 22 FDI ones worth nearly 133 trillion VND in total. The province has, over time, paid heed to improving its investment climate, administrative procedures, and working methods to save businesses time and money. Meetings with businesses and symposiums are held regularly to remove bottlenecks and promote production, attracting more domestic and foreign investors to the province, especially Phu Quoc Island. Kien Giang has welcomed investors from Australia, China, the Republic of Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Russia in fields where it possesses strengths, like agriculture, the maritime economy, tourism, and services, in keeping with the province's economic restructuring efforts. Growth has been posted in those fields as… Read full this story
- Nearly 800 new homes for Derry as plans are given green light
- The board of Romanian-Kazah Energy Investment Fund approved the first 2 investment projects, worth USD 230 million
- Kien Giang calls for investment in major tourism destinations
- China implements 4 investment projects in Grodno Oblast
- Belarus passes state investment program for 2019
- Russia’s Arctic shipping route to attract over $11 billion in investments
- China's 'horizontal skyscraper' attraction nears completion
- 10 forgotten American state capitals that deserve more visitors
- BR INTERVIEW. Serghei Bulgac, CEO of Digi Communications: "We've invested nearly EUR 2.5 bln in the last decade"
- European Investment Bank Group's support for projects in Romania amounted to EUR 1.3 bn in 2018
- Uzbekistan to switch to three-year investment programs
- Developers reveal a virtual walkthrough of £100m 'Whey Aye Wheel' project
Kien Giang attracts nearly 800 non-State investment projects have 309 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.