INJURY REPLACEMENT by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet “Divyansh dislocated his right shoulder after suffering a fall while India U19 were fielding” – BCCI stated in a media release © Getty Siddhesh Veer has been named as replacement for Divyansh Joshi for the upcoming Under 19 World Cup to be held in South Africa. All-rounder Joshi sustained a shoulder injury while fielding during the one-day series against South Africa. “India U19 all-rounder Divyansh Joshi has been ruled out of the upcoming World Cup following an injury sustained in the first match of the bilateral one-day series against host South Africa. Divyansh dislocated his right shoulder after suffering a fall while India U19 were fielding. The All-India Junior Selection Committee has named Siddhesh Veer from Maharashtra Cricket Association as Divyansh’s replacement,” the BCCI stated in a media release on Friday (January 10). Veer, who was part of the India squad for the quadrangular one-day series, scored 71 opening the batting against New Zealand before striking an unbeaten 48 off 37 batting at No. 6 in the final against South Africa that India won by 69 runs. India will play two warm-up matches – against Afghanistan on January 12 and against… Read full this story
- Naseem Shah to be Replaced From Pakistan U-19 World Cup Squad After Being Named in Senior Team For Sri Lanka Tests: Source
- Bryce Parsons to lead South Africa in U-19 World Cup
- Pace sensation Gerald Coetzee named in South Africa's under-19 World Cup squad
- Dion Myers to lead Zimbabwe at the Under-19 World Cup
- Expectations high for Kohli’s India at Cricket World Cup
- Rajasthan boys Akash, Ravi named in U-19 World Cup squad
- Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli, bowling firepower give India edge in World Cup charge
- Hockey World Cup 2018: Dilip Tirkey Hails Performance Of Team India In "Tough" World Cup
- Thurgate named Japan captain for the U19 World Cup
- England are not playing well enough to win this World Cup - when will Phil Neville decide his best XI?
- 5 ways the football World Cup has transformed Moscow - for now
- 'Planning for the Lions begins now': South Africa are already shaping next phase to build on World Cup glory
Veer to replace Joshi in India squad for U-19 World Cup have 344 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.