Ministry raises warnings over winter-spring diseases Quang Binh people on a make-shift raft The Ministry of Health has warned about several diseases which can spread in spring-winter months, especially in the central region after the flooding. The Steering Committee for Natural Disasters and Search and Rescue of the Ministry of Health has directed hospitals in areas that are not affected by the flood to send 20-30 employees, medicines and equipment to support people in flood-hit areas. They should also prepare necessities for medical staff and local people affected by the flood to help local hospitals resume operations. The ministry also issued directives about preventive measures for the winter-spring diseases. Since there’s still no vaccine for Covid-19 yet, humid weather in the northern region, flooding in the central region and easy travel will create favourable conditions for transmitted diseases such as rubella, dengue fever and hand-foot-and-mouth disease. Local authorities must tighten monitoring to early detect new outbreaks. Local health departments must collaborate with the education sector to carry out preventive measures at schools. For the central region, after flooding, there will be various rubbish left. Rains and flooding also created favourable conditions for many bacteria and virus to grow. Most common… Read full this story
- Ford Vietnam recalls cars
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 27
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 3
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 5
- Thailand: 5,000 THB cash relief extended to 16 million people
- Suhail Khan: South Vietnam ceased to exist exactly 45 years ago – Defeat in war was horrific, with many deaths
- Coronavirus death toll in London now worse than at height of the Blitz in World War Two
- Porsche driver Richard Pusey spent four months in jail with a criminal history going back 13 years and was on bail when four cops who pulled him over were hit by a truck and killed
- Sunday Telegraph readers share their precious Anzac Day photos
- Global coffee exports drop 1.22% in Aug: International Coffee Organisation
- Coronavirus and sports: What happened in March 2020?
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Dev Teases Future Of The Battle Royale Mode
VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 29 have 328 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 29, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.