Other News Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international one The Saigon Times Saturday, Nov 21, 2020,13:25 (GMT+7) Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international oneThe Saigon Times A view of Phu Cat Airport in Binh Dinh Province. The Binh Dinh government has proposed turning Phu Cat Airport into Phu Cat International Airport – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Binh Dinh government has written to the Ministry of Transport and the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam proposing turning Phu Cat Airport into Phu Cat International Airport. The aprons, domestic terminal, signal systems and relevant services and infrastructure of Phu Cat Airport have been upgraded and repaired by the Airports Corporation of Vietnam, according to Binh Dinh Province’s government. As such, the airport has been working effectively, while the upgrading of its old terminal has been completed to serve international passengers. Phu Cat Airport basically meets all requirements to serve domestic and international passengers, said the provincial government. On January 4, the airport welcomed the first international flight from South Korea operated by Bamboo Airways, VietnamPlus news site reported. As a central province, Binh Dinh Province has been growing fast, with the speed of the development of infrastructure and economy listed… Read full this story
- Binh Thuan aims to fight against plastic waste for tourism development
- USAID-funded project benefits disabled in Binh Phuoc
- Report: Second-base slide rule change could be in place by Opening Day
- Ernie Ladd was one cool cat on gridiron, in wrestling ring
- Report: LA-area stadium near airport would pose terror risk
- Report: LA-area NFL stadium near airport would pose terror risk
- Experts: Too late to fully finish renovations at World Cup airports
- Miami-Dade mayor proposes alternative stadium site to David Beckham and his partners
- Toronto FC, Sunderland propose transfer swap for Defoe, Altidore
- The Latest: Keep black cats away from Baffert
- The Latest: 2 Brussels airport suspects still not identified
- Chaos at Sharm el-Sheikh airport amid confusion over 'rescue flights'
Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international one have 311 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.