Foxconn Electronics announced the first batch of display screens in Quang Ninh Most of the 20,000 screens to be produced each year at the factory in the northern province of Quang Ninh are destined for export, the government said in a statement. “Foxconn is preparing to expand the project and form a production complex,” it added, saying the plan would make the company the leading exporter in the province. The nation of 96 million has become a key production base for firms such as South Korea’s Samsung Electronics to LG Electronics Inc. after it signed several free trade pacts. Foxconn is to expand the Quang Ninh factory, which took a year to build, to eventually produce a million display screens and televisions, for a total export revenue of about $250 million next year, the government said. That figure is to rise to $1 billion in later years, it added. Foxconn, the world’s largest contract electronics maker, set up its first factory in Vietnam in 2007 in the northern province of Bac Ninh. By Thanh Van
- EUR 50,000 funding for start-ups through Factory by Raiffeisen Bank
- CEO: Severstal Kanaty rope maker to start exports
- Turkish manufacturer exports theater seats to countries all over the world
- Growing China downdraft chills Asia factory activity
- Notre-Dame fire, Unicredit fine, Foxconn founder
- Alcohol bottling plant and a cigarette factory discovered in Co Louth
- The new start-up introducing money coaches to the UK
- Taiwan tycoon and presidential hopeful Gou gets tips from Trump
- Foxconn cuts Android division amid slump in smartphone sales
- iPhone 11 part ‘stolen from Apple factory’ reveals THREE cameras on back of handset
- Beyond the flashing neon, Taiwan is greener than you think...
- Japanese firms want long-term operations in Vietnam
Taiwan-based maker Foxconn starts display manufacturing factory in Vietnam have 272 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.