CHARLIE Brooker’s Death To 2020 on Netflix has been slammed as ‘boring and a complete mess’ by fans. The Black Mirror creator’s latest work is a 70-minute spoof documentary looking back at the insane year that has been 2020. The best series on Netflix The best movies on Netflix New on Netflix: What to watch this week Matrix star Laurence Fishburne narrates it, while a host of famous faces including Samuel L Jackson and Hugh Grant play fictional talking heads including a New York journalist and English history buff. But despite the star-studded cast, Charlie’s latest offering appears to have missed the mark with viewers and critics. The Independent gave the film just one star and rounded off its review by writing: “Death to 2020 is a mess and you’ll be glad when it’s over.”The Hollywood Reporter didn’t pull any punches either, with its critic writing: “It’s astonishing how lazy everything is, from the predictable insulting of various high-profile figures… to various familiar moments that surely have been chewed over, digested and pooped out countless times already.” Meanwhile The Telegraph gave it two stars, adding: “It is a huge disappointment. “You expect greatness from Brooker, but the jokes here are as… Read full this story
- Serie TV Netflix, le migliori da vedere a novembre 2022
- Harry & Meghan to 'stall' Netflix release to edit Charles barbs, claims
- The best feel-good movies on Netflix (November 2022) | Digital Trends
- Ex-PMs Sir John Major and Tony Blair slam The Crown’s ‘utter rubbish’ depiction of dealings with Royal Family
- The best Christmas movies on Netflix (November 2022) | Digital Trends
- Every TV Show and Movie Coming to Netflix, Hulu, Prime and More in May
- 'Complete bridge burners': Meghan Markle warned royal reconciliation now 'impossible'
- Hilary Duff slams 'disgusting' Aaron Carter memoir which claims she lost virginity to star
- Meghan and Harry 'keen to distance themselves' from Netflix doc: 'Awful for Royal Family'
- Where X-Files cast are now – from secret sex addiction to marrying Hollywood star and tragic heroin death
- Harry and Meghan may have 'arranged deal' with Netflix to be 'left alone' in Crown, claims
- Netflix's The Crown is branded 'colourless and drab' by Hollywood critics
Charlie Brooker’s Death To 2020 on Netflix slammed as ‘boring and a complete mess’ by fans have 353 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 28, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.