Tây Ninh Province will spend VNĐ4.5 trillion (US$194 million) next year on transportation works to improve connectivity with neighbouring provinces and cities. — VNA/VNS Photo for illustration. TÂY NINH — The southern province of Tây Ninh plans to start building two new roads and upgrade an existing one next year at an estimated cost of VNĐ4.5 trillion (US$194 million) that will come from both the central and local governments. Đặng Hoàng Chương, director of the province’s Management Board for Traffic Works Construction and Investment, said the projects would enhance connectivity between cities and provinces in the south-eastern region. In 2021-25 the province will also build the N8 – 787B – 789 road with a length of 48km and six bridges on route. To run through the province’s Trảng Bàng Town and Dương Minh Châu District and Bình Dương and Bình Phước provinces, it will cost more than VNĐ3.4 trillion (nearly $148 million). A second new construction will be a 16km section of provincial highway No.794 from Kà Tum junction to Sài Gòn 2 Bridge in HCM City. The 22.5m, four-lane construction will cost VNĐ500 billion ($21.5 million) and is expected to be completed by 2024. The highway No.794 connects HCM City with Tây Ninh and… Read full this story
- Teen boy stabbed in broad daylight on south-east London high street
- Baby narrowly escapes attack on Ards homes by 'South East Antrim UDA'
- Road improvements around Alicante airport
- Live as fire rips through city centre building causing road closures
- Man dies after stabbing in south-east London
- Company spends tens of millions building homes and improving roads
- Transport Secretary hears details of south-east Northumberland rail project
- Police name 18-year-old stabbed to death in south-east London
- Eltham crash – Girl, 11, dies after being hit by car in South East London
- First pic of man, 18, stabbed to death in South East London as two women aged 29 and 53 arrested on suspicion of murder
- Solution for Gozo is to improve connectivity, but not by means of a tunnel
- KentOnline KentOnlineWhat's On calendarBuild It Live South East 2019Most popular
Tây Ninh to build, upgrade roads to improve connectivity in south-east VN have 340 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.