Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. Thankfully, it is Friday! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the co-creators, and readers can find us on Twitter @asimendinger and @alweaver22. Please recommend the Morning Report to friends and let us know what you think. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 282,312; Tuesday, 283,743; Wednesday, 286,325; Thursday, 289,431; Friday, 292,179.Within days, the Food and Drug Administration is expected to follow the lead of an expert panel that endorsed a COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and German company BioNTech and approve it for widespread use in the United States. Doses to inoculate health care workers and nursing home residents could be distributed within a week (The Hill).An epic U.S. vaccination program is poised to begin as coronavirus infections and deaths surpass previous records and while Congress remains at loggerheads about how to help millions of workers and small-business owners, many of whom face new hurdles just as federal relief runs out. The New York Times: FDA advisory panel gives the green light to Pfizer’s vaccine. Financial Times: Will… Read full this story
- GOP Rep. Farenthold resigns from Congress
- Facebook bug made 14 million users' accounts public
- How old is Susanna Reid and is she single? Good Morning Britain host alongside Piers Morgan
- Facebook Deletes Pages That Were Secretly Controlled by a Russian Propaganda Network
- Who is Sean Fletcher? Countryfile, Good Morning Britain and Rebound presenter
- Things We Saw Today: Son of Anti-Vaxxer Speaks About Immunization to Congress
- Department of Justice Will Reportedly Release James Comey’s Memos to Congress
- My Pregnancy Diary: 19-24 Weeks
- Study: Oakland County far ahead in Michigan for affluence
- Justice Department to give Congress memos written by fired FBI Director James Comey
- Queen reportedly shut down Meghan and Harry's latest request for independence: They 'were told 'no''
- Trip report: KLM Boeing 777 Business Class from Dar Es Salaam to Amsterdam
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - COVID-19 vaccine moves ahead. Congress? Not so much have 327 words, post on thehill.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.