Vietnam is a well-known country for its cuisine with many types of dishes from all over the country, which never fail to surprise the tourists. Vietnam is also a tropical country with various fruits that only a few nations can compete. Because of that, Vietnam has an advantage in export ing fruits. With this strength, Vietnamese entrepreneurs always push for exporting fruits, so they can reach foreign customers. Vietnam is still making progress in "conquering" the hardest markets, those with many demands and criteria. Vietnam’s authority created many research activities to evaluate and understand the demand from these markets, so Vietnamese fruits can reach new fields. The first steps bought some positive results which many fruits like lychees, mangoes, or dragon fruit were welcomed. Besides, the Vietnam authority also organizes many festivals to raise awareness of foreign entrepreneurs and customers. With the right direction, hopefully, Vietnamese fruit s can create a firm foundation in the international market./. VNA
- UK trade deal gives Vietnamese consumers greater access to luxury goods
- Vietnamese businesses can succeed through cross-border e-commerce
- Founder of Got It wants to teach coding to Vietnamese children
- Why Gujarat govt wants to rename dragon fruit as 'Kamalam'?
- Organic dragon fruit cultivation expands in Long An
- Organic farmers reap fruit of investment due to growing demand
- Long An expands organic dragon fruit cultivation
- Vietnamese, Australian PMs hold phone talks
- America points finger at Chinese lab: US claims researchers at Chinese institute in Wuhan fell ill WEEKS before the world knew of Covid
- Vietnam’s internet environment ranked 32nd in the world
- The once-famous village in Hanoi where people got rich with embroidery products
- My hunt for Hitler's horses: How the 'Indiana Jones of the art world' ARTHUR BRAND was plunged into a terrifying neo-Nazi subculture and a confrontation with Himmler's daughter
Vietnamese fruits got access to the hardest markets in the world have 293 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 27, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.