Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Updated: Thursday, December 24, 2020, 17:09 [IST] Volkswagen India has announced a price increase for its models sold in the market. Interestingly, the company has announced the price revision will be effective for all variant of the Polo and the Vento models. From the company’s reports, the Tiguan Allspace and the T-Roc will remain unaffected by the price increase. Although the T-Roc is currently sold out in the country, the Tiguan Allspace is very much on sale in India. The prices of the Polo and the Vento will be increased by 2.5 per cent across all variants including the ‘GT’ trims. The new pricing will be applicable across the country and will come into effect on January 1, 2021. Commenting on the price increase, a spokesperson, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said, “Effective January 2021, Volkswagen India announces a price revision of up to 2.5% across the Polo & Vento models in lieu to the rising input costs.” Speaking about the current pricing of both models, the Volkswagen Polo is the brand’s entry-level offering in the country. The premium hatchback retails at a starting price of Rs 5.87 lakh. The top-spec High Line… Read full this story
- Australian used car prices surge by up to 40% since the start of the coronavirus pandemic - so is your old faithful worth a mint?
- AIIMS PG 2020 result for January 2021 admission declared: Check Stage 1 result
- Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21 design and battery specs leaked; launch tipped for January 2021
- Ola Electric Scooters To Be Launched In India In January 2021: Here Are The Details!
- Harley-Davidson India Operations To Resume From January 2021: Here Are The Latest Updates!
- Mercedes-Benz Partners With SBI To Announce Car Finance Options: Here Are All Details
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 specifications leaked ahead of rumoured January 2021 launch
- Brace up for more fuel price increases — Buhari
- The wealthy continue to spend big money on cars despite Covid-19
- Volvo Cars unveil new-gen S60 sedan, bookings open Jan 2021
- Fremont Police Say Tesla Patrol Car Pilot Program A Success, Plans To Add To Energy Efficient Fleet
Volkswagen Cars Price Increase Effective From January 2021: Here Are All Details have 355 words, post on www.drivespark.com at December 24, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.