Thẳm Phầy Cave in Ba Bể District, Bắc Kạn Province has attracted many adventurous travellers. — Photo baodulich.net.vn Lâm Giang Located in the vast forest of Ba Bể District, Bắc Kạn Province, Thẳm Phầy Cave in Nà Slải Village, Hoàng Trĩ Commune beckons adventurous travellers to conquer its pristine and mysterious beauty. Stopping on the concrete road connecting the villages, we walked to the only path along the mountainside to explore the cave. The sudden rain made the path slippery, a bit more dangerous than usual when walking on a variety of terrain. We crossed through terraced fields, springs, bamboo bridges and thick bushes to reach the cave. The two kilometres of weaving in the forest made us tremble due to the vast deserted space. According to Hoàng Văn Cơ, a local in the village, Thẳm Phầy in Tày language means "fire" cave, which was discovered by locals many years ago. It is about 5-6km long. Thẳm Phầy cave was likely formed due to volcanic eruptions and the tectonics of limestone mountains passed by underground rivers to cause erosion, combined with water droplets having the minerals of limestone dripped after millions of years, creating many beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. The mouth of Thẳm Phầy… Read full this story
- Bac Kan: A sleeping beauty hidden in northern Vietnam
- Mysterious black spot in polar explorer's diary offers gruesome clue to his fate
- Weta Workshop Cave celebrates 10 years of showcasing artists
- Ancient cliff face paintings of lost ‘mega animals’ wiped out tens of thousands of years ago discovered
- EastEnders SPOILER: Ian Beale is visited by Sharon Watts in his hour of need as unpopular chippy owner recovers from mystery attack
- Child's bones buried 40,000 years ago solve long-standing Neanderthal mystery
- Hanoi exhibition sheds light on lives of homeless children
- Epic Games Store Free Games Full List: Which Games Are Free This Week? How to Claim Your Free Games
- Forrest Fenn Wants You to Find His Treasure—and His Bones.
- Amazon rock art discovery depicts prehistoric people and huge Ice Age beasts
- The best Android games currently available (December 2020)
- How Climate Change Is Ushering in a New Pandemic Era
Discovering Thẳm Phầy mysterious cave in Bắc Kạn have 369 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.