138 tonnes valued at nearly VND1.9 billion underwent customs clearance at Kim Thanh border gate on January 1 In the morning, competent forces at Kim Thanh border gate also conducted customs clearance procedures for 18 declarations from 12 enterprises exporting and importing dragon fruits, melons, sweet tangerines with a total value of over US$268,000. According to Deputy Head of the Lao Cai International Border Gate Customs Vu Quang Huy, in 2020, due to the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, competent forces here completed the “dual” task on ensuring customs clearance and epidemic prevention and control, In total, nearly 29,000 customs declarations have been made, for 516 enterprises, with import and export revenue reached more than US$1 billion. In the New Year 2021, the Lao Cai International Border Gate Customs will continue to closely coordinate with interdisciplinary forces to promote administrative reform under the motto and "Transparency – Efficiency"; well implement electronic customs clearance procedures, and ensure both economic development and effective prevention of the COVID-19 epidemic, he noted. Theo NDO
- Volunteers for New York Care's 17th annual Hands on New York Day help clean up all boroughs, parks
- Newsstand Junkie: Ryan Reynolds lures Sandra Bullock at New Year's Eve party
- Border Town excels by rooting itself in politics and identity, giving teens their own voices
- Kevin McAleenan, Top U.S. Border Enforcement Officer, Is Named Acting Head of Homeland Security
- Fact check: Trump spins his first 100 days in AP interview
- (LEAD) New unification minister vows to use economic cooperation with N. Korea to move peace process forward | Yonhap News Agency
- North Korea's Kim Jong Il names youngest son Kim Jong Un successor as country readies missile tests
- Busy Philipps on Her New Book, Being Instagram Famous and Making 'a Late Night Show for All of Us'
- Clowns Without Borders brings laughs from New York to Haiti, Thailand, Cambodia
- 18-year-old Syrian woman beheaded, mutilated apparently by gov't forces to pressure activist brother
- 'Our Vote Matters Very Little': Kim TallBear on Elizabeth Warren's Attempt to Claim Native American Heritage
- Oysters are a shore thing in New York; They can filter 50 gallons of water a day, reducing pollution
First batch of exports cleared at Kim Thanh border gate on New Year day have 339 words, post on ven.vn at January 4, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.