A woman drops plants at the donation corner of the shop. — Photo vietnamnet.vn HCM CITY — Tree lovers in HCM City can now visit zero đồng shops in Bình Tân and Tân Phú districts to pick up plant pots and seeds for free. The shops were opened by a group of experienced tree planters named Vườn Xinh Sài Gòn (Sài Gòn’s beautiful garden) who want to inspire everyone to grow trees and maintain the city’s greenery. People can also come to the shop to donate plants, flowerpots and seeds and exchange trees with others. “Members of Sài Gòn’s beautiful garden group got to know each other online. When the online group was expanded, we decided to open a free plant shop to have a space for tree exchange. It’s for everyone, not only members of the group,” Nguyễn Thị Hồng Nhung, a member of the group’s management board, said. The shop has two separate areas – one showcase area for plant pots and an area of plastic cups for seeds. Any tree-loving passerby can come to bring home pots and seeds that they like and receive instructions on how to take care of the plants from the group’s… Read full this story
- HCM City set to host international retail tech, franchise expo
- Walk for environment underway in HCM City
- HCM City to enhance tobacco harm control
- HCM City to host international retail tech, franchise expo
- Who Doesn't Want Trees? Lots of Detroit Residents, and They Have a Good Reason
- Story of cities #44: will Dadaab, the world's largest refugee camp, really close?
- Book Your Botanicals Free Room, Board at London Plant Hotel
- The Urban Beekeeper: A Year of Bees in the City, reviewed
- Young magic lover should nurture their passion
- New plants ensures biodiversity in Dong Nai Biosphere Reserve
- Sandy Springs Celebrates Tree Planting Season
- Can planting trees save our climate?
Free plant shop for tree lovers in HCM City have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 7, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.