Hannah Cockroft openly admits that she “really struggled” with the postponement of the Paralympic Games and that she worked to restore her motivation in the aftermath of the news. Cockroft was speaking to Hannah Wilkes on the second episode of the new show, Rise With Us, which is available to watch on Sky Sports, stream on the Sky Sports YouTube channel, and can be listened to in podcast form.The series features top athletes and fitness experts talking about what makes them tick and keeps them motivated. During each episode, Wilkes gains insights into their mindsets and also looks at their little everyday wins to get ideas and tips to help us all rise up to our day-to-day challenges.Subscribe now on: Spotify | Apple PodcastsCockroft is a five-time Paralympic champion, a 12-time world champion and a world record holder in the 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m and 1500 metre events in wheelchair racing.With a CV of that calibre, it doesn’t need to be said that Cockroft was looking at the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games with gold medals in mind. In an interview with the organisers back in January last year, prior to any indication of the games being postponed, Cockroft clearly laid… Read full this story
- Bryan Swanson announces he will leave Sky Sports after 18 years to take up new job at Fifa
- Great British Bake Off scarier than Paralympics for Hannah Cockroft
- Gary Neville forms ‘pundit army’ including Sky Sports AND BT Sport analysts to counter threat of new breakaway league
- Michael Johnson urges Paralympic movement to make classifications clear and fair
- A closer look at the Britons who could strike gold at the Paralympics
- 10 Team GB athletes who could strike gold at the 2020 Paralympics
- Ellie was dead for two minutes. Next week she’ll be swimming for Britain at the Paralympics
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympics sees first Covid-19 case just five days before start of Games
- When do the Paralympics start?
- Rugby League World Cup: Tonga and St Helens head coach Kristian Woolf disappointed but backs postponement
- Women's Football Show: Everton midfielder Izzy Christiansen and FA's Kelly Simmons discuss Sky's WSL deal
- Sian Massey-Ellis: Premier League assistant referee discusses VAR, online hate and inspiring next generation
Hannah Cockroft discusses dealing with Paralympics postponement on Sky Sports' Rise With Us have 356 words, post on www.skysports.com at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.