On Jan. 6, a huge crowd of Trump supporters descended on Washington D.C. to protest the presidential election results. It was the biggest of the three rallies held in the nation’s capital since the 2020 presidential election. The speakers included President Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and Rudy Giuliani.During the rally, the president encouraged participants to march “over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” He never called for security to be breached or for the police to be attacked. He never encouraged vandalism, theft, or violence.After the speech, some of the attendees did go to the U.S. Capitol. While many stayed outside, others breached security and entered the building. Even worse, some committed crimes such as attacking police officers, destroying property and theft. Tragically, several people died in the melee. Afterward, the FBI arrested dozens of people who engaged in unlawful behavior in the U.S. Capitol on that day.The Capitol must have security and all individuals who unlawfully entered the building or committed more serious crimes must suffer the appropriate consequences. Fortunately, the overwhelming majority of those who attended the rally did not enter the Capitol. These people committed no crimes and should face… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Making Sure The Florida Governor’s Race Is All About Him
- Rand Paul Suggests Donald Trump Use Lie Detector Tests To Find Anonymous Op-Ed Author
- Follow us live today from Donald Trump's Evansville rally at the Ford Center
- President Donald Trump's brevity on John McCain speaks volumes about their strained relationship
- Trump blames media after mail bombs
- Trump slams Dems for 'ruthless and outrageous tactics' after Kavanaugh hearing
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh, stop 'left-wing conspiracy'
- Trump wants DoJ to investigate anonymous op-ed writer
- The sliming of Jeff Sessions
- Mail bombs allegedly sent by Florida man to Trump critics were 'not hoax devices,' FBI says
- Trevor Noah on Explosive NYT Op-ed: This Whole Time We've Been Dealing with Diet Trump?
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save KavanaughYou may also be interested in...
Jeff Crouere: The persecution of Donald Trump is a sign of Biden's phony 'unity' have 340 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.