Hollywood actor Tom Cruise has bought to two state-of-the-art robots to ‘patrol the set’ of Mission Impossible 7 to keep the venture Covid safe. Filming of the blockbuster franchise is expected to kick off once more in the UK this week before moving over to Dubai. According to reports Tom shelled out thousands of pounds on the tech which will be able to give on-the-spot coronavirus tests to those working on the film. A source told The Sun: “Tom is so serious about making sure the shoot isn't shut down that he's splashed out on these robots as he can't be everywhere to ensure people are behaving themselves. “Yes, the rant that came out last month may have been a bit over the top, but he was right, and those who saw the story sympathised with him.” In the audio which was leaked to The Sun before going viral, Tom let rip at production staff – warning them that Hollywood bosses were looking at them to set an example. He apparently saw red after discovering two members of staff not stranding two metres apart as per government guidelines. Tom raged: “If I see you do it again, you're f***ing gone…. Read full this story
- All about dangling Tom Cruise 1,700 feet over Dubai for 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol'
- 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation' review: Tom Cruise scores big in superspy sequel with Jeremy Renner and Rebecca Ferguson
- Tom Cruise signs on for 'Mission: Impossible V'
- Looking back at 20 years of Tom Cruise's 'Mission: Impossible' stunts
- Tom Cruise hits all the right notes as Stacee Jaxx in film version of jukebox musical 'Rock of Ages'
- Tom Cruise and the News are on the same page with big houses, as star scopes out a Greenwich estate
- Tom Cruise's high-profile status with Church of Scientology influenced actress Leah Remini's decision to leave church: report
- Nicole Kidman on Tom Cruise marriage: We were in a ‘bubble’ and ‘became very dependent on one another’
- Mark Wahlberg slams actors comparing themselves to soldiers in wake of Tom Cruise comments: ‘How f--king dare you’
- Hulk Hogan's team calls leak of ugly rant a low blow in fight with Gawker
- Summer movie preview: Think group therapy
- How Hollywood is building better action movies
Tom Cruise 'buys Covid-secure robots' after furious Mission Impossible 7 rant have 372 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.