close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for March 7 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to sit down for an interview with Oprah Winfrey on Sunday evening, covering everything from Meghan’s journey becoming a royal to the couple’s historic move to the United States. However, Meghan and Harry are not the first members of the royal family to get candid about their experience with Oprah. QUEEN ELIZABETH CALLS FOR UNITY AHEAD OF MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY INTERVIEW IN COMMONWEALTH DAY SPEECH In 1996, Winfrey interviewed Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson following her split from Prince Andrew, who described royal life as “not a fairytale.” “You didn’t marry the fairytale, you married a man,” Ferguson said at the time. “You fell in love and married a man, and then you have to come to terms with the fairytale. Now it’s not a fairy tale, it’s real life.” Ferguson noted that one of the most difficult adjustments was adhering to all of Buckingham Palace’s rules. “The palace from when you look at it from the outside, the windows have to be open in only a certain… Read full this story
- Sarah Ferguson beams as she 'personally donates' more than 250 sleeping bags and supplies to be distributed to the homeless ahead of New Year's Eve
- Royals spotted at the supermarket: Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle, the Queen, Sarah Ferguson and more
- Every Meghan Markle and Prince Harry deal is another ‘nail in the coffin’ in hope of return to royal life
- How Queen personally intervened to stop Harry laying a wreath at the Cenotaph: The monarch took 'two seconds' to decide to refuse grandson from ceremony - as any return to royal life for Sussexes is declared 'dead in the water'
- 22 iconic royal wedding dresses: Kate Middleton, Princess Diana, Meghan Markle, more
- Panorama interview in which Princess Diana laid bare her marriage problems with Prince Charles will be revisited in a new documentary that will 'be uncomfortable viewing for the royal family', TV insider reveals
- Royal family's 2020 - fallouts, shock statements and Queen's 'new senior line-up'
- Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey Apple + TV show 'delayed until later in 2021'
- Royal family's Christmas Day plans as they're forced to celebrate separately for first time
- Hasnat Khan wields the knife: He was Princess Diana's lover as she filmed her secret Panorama interview. Now, inflamed by the unfolding scandal, the heart surgeon gives his first interview in 12 years – and it is devastating
- 'Wishing you a very happy birthday!' Queen, Prince Charles and Camilla lead royal tributes to Kate Middleton as she turns 39
- The winners and losers of Megxit: One year on from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's bombshell announcement, how the Duke's old school pals and the Queen have lost out while Oprah and even Joe Biden have gained
Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson described royal life as 'not a fairytale' in 1996 Oprah interview have 479 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.