Vietnam got through 2020 as one of only a few to fulfil the dual goals of containing the COVID-19 pandemic and developing its economy. This achievement can be attributed to the determination and effort of all sectors, most notably science and technology. Ten national science and technology projects were approved during the COVID-19 outbreak, including the cultivation and isolation of SARS-CoV-2, test kit production, studying COVID-19 vaccines, and using robotics in hospitals and quarantine camps. Scientists have not been alone in innovation during the COVID-19 fight. They have been backed by the Government and enterprises. Many people, even those without any academic qualifications, have contributed science and technology innovations to help the country fight the pandemic./. VNA
- Resiliency could propel Vietnam’s sustainability
- Vietnam has comparative advantages in digital transformation
- Multiple opportunities exist for Vietnam’s technology firms
- Renewable energy is answer to Vietnam's energy security
- Is there a rooftop solar-power boom in Vietnam?
- Is Facebook refusing to block 'dirty ads' in Vietnam?
- First online exhibition platform to makes its debut in Vietnam
- Vietnam's IT recruitment demand drops in H2 2020: TopDev
- Vietnam to take opportunities from green energy
- How Vietnam can lure private funding to cut GHG emissions
- Green construction the way forward for Vietnam
- Attention parents: Your quick guide to vaccinations in a pandemic
Sci-tech strengthens Vietnam’s shield against pandemic have 205 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.