Today’s horror tech story comes from Reddit user UpvotesKitties entitled, ‘An ant is stuck inside my monitor and I CAN’T GET RID OF IT.’ As you can see a pesky little critter has decided to ruin this person’s day by not just crawling inside their monitor, but also by darting across their screen like it’s taunting them. As someone who is as terrified of bugs as much as this lady is afraid of pennies , having a bug crawl across my screen that I can’t get rid of would most likely end in me throwing said monitor into a dumpster and lighting it on fire. An ant is stuck inside my monitor and I CAN’T GET RID OF IT from r/mildlyinfuriating The issue with bugs getting into your stuff, aside from the obvious cringe factor, is that they could actually cause serious damage to your gear. Bugs have been making their way into PC hardware since the dawn of time. The term ‘computer bug’ comes from when an actual bug flew into a computer back in the 1940s and we still haven’t found a way of keeping them out. The greatest generation, my ass. What are your options for getting… Read full this story
- 'How are we supposed to get home?': Fury as Foreign Office warns ALL 30,000 Brits in China to LEAVE as death toll hits 427 - but tells them 'find your own way back' and stops repatriation flights
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Peyton Reed Talks Quantum Realm, Fantastic Four, and the Future of the Wasp
- Elijah Wood Teases the Nightmare on Elm Street Movie He'd Want to Produce
- Evacuation flight carrying 150 Britons leaves coronavirus-hit Wuhan bound for an isolation unit in Milton Keynes - amid MPs calls for a China travel ban
- The best gaming monitors for 2020
- Secret Life of the Zoo viewers are left 'angry' at BULLYING fish for refusing to let the 'runt' of the aquarium leave the water to feed
- British-born woman who moved to Seoul as a child to train as a K-pop star reveals the gruelling reality of no days off, starving to lose weight and being constantly monitored by an 'uncle'
- Dancing On Ice's Caprice Bourret leaves training alone with a swollen eye... after swapping pro skater partners
- Not going anywhere? Tom Brady's possessions are loaded onto a moving truck outside his $33.9million Boston mansion - hours after he appeared in a Super Bowl ad shutting down speculation he would leave the Patriots
- Baby 1st in Wis. treated for rare condition after screening
- Hong Kong's flag carrier Cathay Pacific asks 27,000 staff to take three weeks of unpaid leave as coronavirus crisis hits the industry
- Woman who grew worried after spotting her neighbour in the window opposite hadn't moved for hours reveals it turned out to be a cardboard cutout of Dame Judi Dench
Actual nightmare: Ant moves into monitor screen, refuses to leave have 468 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.