THERE’S a bird in this tricky brainteaser who’s missing a pair – so can you spot which one? The puzzle is by Hungarian cartoonist Gergely Dudas, known as Dudolf , and it’s characteristically difficult. It shows 41 colourful parrots sat on four telephone wires – meaning there’s an odd one out. Two of the parrots are smooching, while one pair is chatting across two wires. Others are having a snooze, wearing top hats, flapping their wings or simply looking around at their pals. If you’re still struggling, try zoning in on the centre of the image. Check below to see if you got it right… Most read in Fabulous Live Blog TRAGIC NEWS Harry will return to UK for Prince Philip funeral but Meghan told not to attend BUMP IN THE ROAD Ex's new partner acts like I’m her surrogate & wants to be called 'mama' MAKE IT REIGN The real story behind this giggling pic of Queen & Philip will make you smile ROYALLY ANNOYED Philip was ‘terribly upset about this malicious episode of The Crown’ NAME SHAME Most popular baby names of 2020 revealed, plus the ones set to become extinct Exclusive DUCHESS DOPPELGANGER I earned £1k a… Read full this story
- OKCupid Pulls Article About “Why You Should Never Pay For Online Dating” in Wake of Match.com Sale
- The very best internet optical illusions around: You won't believe your eyes
- Did this 8-year-old girl and her grandmother spot the Loch Ness Monster?
- In a first, scientists spot what may be lungs in an ancient bird fossil
- How Would the 'Mona Lisa' Look to an Eagle, a Cat and a Butterfly?
- 23 best new Android games released this week including Beat Cop, Alien: Blackout, and Angry Birds Dream Blast
- How to take pictures of a solar eclipse without damaging your eyes or camera
- Is There a Giant Planet Lurking Beyond Pluto?
- This parasitic cuckoo bird shows cheaters don’t always get ahead
- When Evenly Matched Galaxies Collide, They Ignite 2 Blazing Quasars
- Netflix and ‘Justice League’ director Zack Snyder are a perfect match, and they’re making a zombie-heist movie
- Move Over, San Andreas: There’s an Ominous New Fault in Town
Can YOU spot the odd one out in this brainteaser? There’s a bird with no matching pair – but are you eagle eyed enough? have 360 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 11, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.