CNN commentator Van Jones reacted with emotion on Wednesday night after his network's coverage of President Joe Biden's first address to a joint session of Congress. Fellow commentator David Axelrod said, "He picked it up at the end and closed in a strong will. In terms of making the case for his big program, I think he had a good night." Jones said, "I agree. It was really beautiful. I mean, it was beautiful. He's developing a kind of positive populism. When he talked about vaccines, he says because of the vaccines, cafeteria workers and bus drivers, and school teachers can get back to work and help our kids. He did not say rescue checks. He said a single mom didn't have to be evicted. He's selling big, big policies, but it is so personal and so intimate." Complimenting Biden's delivery, Jones continued, "His voice, that kind of grandfatherly whispery voice. The fact that it actually wasn't a raucous crowd let that intimacy really land." He added, "I thought there were parts that was just beautiful. I have not seen him do that well, maybe ever, it was really beautiful." Anchor Anderson Cooper said, "Just as he made a tough target… Read full this story
- WATCH: CNN Van Jones’ Unhinged Reaction To Trump’s SOTU Address
- WATCH: Van Jones Praises Trump’s Unifying Speech. Yes, Van Jones.
- WATCH: Van Jones Urges Waffle House Hero To Bash Trump. His Response Is Perfect.
- WATCH: Van Jones Asks Kim Kardashian If She Plans To Run For Office
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Super PAC supporting Biden is spending big in Iowa
- CNN's blatant and bizarre Tulsi Gabbard snub
- Melisandre actress Carice van Houten on that
- BREAKING: Dem Senator Breaks With Party: Says He’d Consider Calling Hunter Biden
- CNN's Axelrod says impeachment didn't come up until 80 minutes into focus group
- WATCH: Joni Ernst Wonders How The Biden/Burisma Issue Will Impact Iowa Voters
- CNN hires former longtime CNBC correspondent John Harwood
- Couple sell all their possessions take their cat on tour of 28-countries in van
CNN’s Van Jones: Biden ‘Was Really Beautiful’ Tonight have 355 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.